Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Invigorated Cold Surfing
- I’m looking at the shit show of my wife getting my kids off to school while I go to a dentist appointment to take care of some cavities.
- At least I got a great surf session in with my main main, Jeremy Finlay this morning to become invigorated for the day.
POINT #2: My Money is My Mouth
- I make my money through my mouth and speaking, yet it’s also a part of my body that has required a lot of money in the form of dental implants and so on with my bottom jaw.
- My teeth are lining up in an unhealthy way that requires 6-9 months of work, but we need to take care of the cavities first.
POINT #3: We Can Only Prevent So Much
- I know that I have dentures and teeth need excessive work, but I had no idea I was brushing so hard and developed a small cavity, despite all of the preventive care I was doing.
- Like the tumor in my jaw just showed up, life itself erodes over time which can be a small fix by dealing with it immediately or ignore it and wait until it continues to cause issues.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you have a small cavity arising but you’re ignoring it?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board what you must in the next 48 hours to start handling the small cavity in your life.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“No matter how much you think you’re taking care of shit, things happen and it’s part of life to deal with it as it comes up. Over time, we have erosion occur that needs to be handled, and it’s up to us to handle it when it’s tiny or deal with the consequences of ignoring it and having to tackle a much bigger problem later on.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?