IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Not What You Expected
- I know that you’re waiting to be enthralled about yet another surfing session, and you would be right!
- There’s a burst of energy that’s coming across the ocean, causing a bigger swell along with a lot of factors that completely change the way that the beach operates.
POINT #2: Colliding Earth and Water
- The water during this swell causes the sand to pull out into the water, reacting with the waves to make more fun for surfing.
- This energy from the ocean pushes itself from across the see for up to weeks and even months to get to the beach.
POINT #3: $500 Sunglasses and Paddleboards
- I bought my wife a Paddleboard and she ended up falling off of it the first time she took it out, losing her $500 sunglasses in so doing, and so she’s only used it once since, so I use it to practice surfing in my pool.
- The greatest results come on the other side of collision.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you currently in collision and losing hope for the clarity that comes on the other side of that?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where that collision is and what the place is that you could arrive at on the other side of this chaos.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“What was chaos in the storm becomes joy, pleasure and possibility, but we have to go through war first in order to see the result. Oftentimes the things you enjoy right now weren’t something that you enjoyed when you first did it, being too up in your head and full of stress that preceded the joy that you were desiring. The greatest results in life come on the other side of collision.”