Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Waking Up to Pancake Waves
- I woke up at 4 am this morning and the moon was still brightly out, but there were no waves to surf on.
- My surfing coach stated that he wasn’t going to be there because the waves looked like pancakes, so the rest of my surf buddies and I decided to still go out and practice paddling instead, and had yet another great surf session.
POINT #2: Killing Too Soon
- We are all too quick to end something before we are able to see it mold and evolve into something that will work.
- We assume our initial observation is the only solution and answer to the assessment.
POINT #3: This Too Shall Pass
- One moment is going to move into another moment.
- The only thing I’m goin to have you consider is that you might be quitting too soon.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you calling it quits too soon because there are no waves right now in the current situation, even though an hour later there are going to be waves?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where you’re experiencing the reality of quitting and what might be possible if you are willing to double down. Write what might be opened for you by deciding not to quit.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“There are so many times in our lives that we assume, based upon initial observation, that shit is not going to work or something that we’re seeing is not going to evolve into something bigger, so we kill it too soon. One moment passes into another moment, and the only ting I’m going to have you consider is that you might be quitting too soon.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?