Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Interesting Conversations with Team Members
- I have the same kind of conversations every day with various members of my team, and even if the topic is a bit different, I see a recurring theme.
- Human beings gain strength and power by vision.
POINT #2: Envisioning Future Possibilities
- The future possibility of things drives an individual to be able to sustain the pain of the moment because of being driven by the vision of the end result.
- Selling a vision becomes the most powerful skill in any relationship we’re on.
POINT #3: Series of Selling a Bigger Future
- Not being able to have others see the vision that for where we want to go in a bigger tomorrow leaves us in a crazy place of frustration.
- They get trapped in the thought that the weight of the moment will last forever.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you need to have a conversation with someone in which the topic is about a bigger vision that must come out?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board that one area and person you need to have the conversation with, then state what that vision is that you see and share it with them and enroll them in a bigger possibility with you.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“The future possibility of things drives an individual to be able to sustain the pain of the moment. Life itself can be more than what it currently is, and that’s what selling the vision is all about. It becomes the most powerful skill in any relationship we are on.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?