Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Putting Out the Reality
- You don’t get good at ANYTHING without a series of hundreds of little wins.
- No big victory came out of nowhere and magically showing up with all of the answers.
POINT #2: A Decade of Reps
- To get good an anything, it requires you to become good at a lot of things, so when people see me as a master public speaker, the don’t see the decade of work that it took to get to where I am.
- The fact of the matter is, it takes a ton to get done with shit, figuring it out piece by piece, little by little.
POINT #3: Spending 100,000 Hours to Speak
- I have spent LITERALLY one hundred thousand hours to say something significant when I speak, which is due to reps that I’ve applied to surfing, my marriage, and anything else that I embark in my life.
- Working my ass off every day, I get a little bit better and am radically better than when I first started, but I had to START and repeat over and over again to get to that point.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you find yourself in a game of complexity and trying to hit a home run straight off?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board why you continue to focus on wanting to hit a home run, and what will have to change in your belief system about the situation that will force you to hit singles one step at a time.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“No big victory that you see anywhere is something that just came out nowhere. It requires a series of hundreds of little wins that all build upon each other. Line upon line, little by little, I get better after working my ass off doing whatever I embark on every day. There is no formula for greatness over the weekend. There is NO easy button and hack to doing the work. We will not get better without reps. Success is simple shit done over and over again.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?