Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Live on the Backseat Scene
- My daughters Ruby and Bailee explains babysitting cats isn’t about sitting on the kitties but cleaning up the poopies from the kitties.
- Apparently the only person in the family that they expect to clean up after the cats is me.
POINT #2: Family Day Date
- From test-driving Bentleys to eating chocolate-dipped bananas, we had a fun family excursion.
- Danielle demands that we get out of the house on Sundays.
POINT #3: Swept into Vortexes
- According to my wife, we all get swept into vortexes of being in our own space, bringing a bit of “forced fun” mom out.
- It’s the little moments that we take time to spend as a family that keeps us all connected, putting our foot down to take a stand for what you want to create.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you know you need to put your foot down?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where you need to take a stand and what you can do within the next 24 hours to make what you desire possible.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“It’s important to spend quality time together as a family, so sometimes ‘forced fun mom’ has to come out in order to create the connection to create memories.”
— Danielle K White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?