Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Sitting on the Couch Signing Contracts
- While sitting on the couch at home, signing contracts and taking care of today’s delays, I was about to go to my float tank session that I was already late for.
- I got into my Aventador to make my way to my session, entertaining all of you car enthusiasts with the purr of its engine directly on the podcast.
POINT #2: Crunching 3 Inch Lifts
- There’s a skid plate that runs the full length of the bottom of my Lamborghini, which also has a 3 in lift for how low it sits, but even then, you have to take every driveway at an angle.
- I hadn’t been up that driveway before and didn’t take it at a strong enough angle, not realizing it until I heard the sickening crunch of plastic, seeing broken pieces from the skid plates.
POINT #3: Jacking the Protective Layer
- Across all areas of our Core 4, there is a protective layer that we can add for shit that we don’t anticipate happening.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you currently in a situation where your skid plate does not exist? You don’t have protection to protect yourself.
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board what you would actually have to do to protect that area, then write down what you could do today to protect and begin doing it.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Think about how much we go about our day but don’t take any consideration from shit that we’re not anticipating until it occurs. The greatest protection for my car is the skid plate, for my marriage it’s date night, green smoothies prevent sickness and insurance protects my business. Throughout all of the other areas of my Core 4, there is a form of protection in our lives.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?