Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Yesterday’s Release the Rage
- While on Facebook Live from my personal page, I went on a tirade about Sean Whalen being a complete thief that has stolen Warrior content as well as other posers.
- There were all kinds of shit storms as the aftermath, which doesn’t slow any of the Warrior Empire down.
POINT #2: Not Liking My Tone
- There was a comment on my Facebook video that I didn’t have as large of a following on my Facebook Page as Sean Whalen, therefore I must be jealous that he has more followers than me.
- The thing is, social media gives a false sense of importance based off of numbers of followers, when in actuality it isn’t an accurate representation AT ALL of a person.
POINT #3: Professional Spartans
- Like the inspiration within the movie 300 about the Spartan 300 that fought in the Battle of Thermopylae, a few hundred with an elite focus are worth more power and credibility for War than thousands upon thousands.
- We’re not after numbers, but quality and power within productive teams, which takes many to produce at the level of one within Warrior.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you giving credibility that have not earned it?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board what you’ve been assuming over this person and what would have to change inside of your world to seek more power and profitability instead.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“There’s a false story that is circulating around that social media is a reality based off of numbers in ‘likes’ that we’re doing something significant and the numbers offer credibility. What about the quality of the people that are following you and whom you associate with? Within Warrior, we not after numbers but quality and power within productive teams. You can’t argue results.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?