Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Mother Make Over
- My mom is here, visiting from Hawaii and has had a complete makeover with new hair, clothes and a whole new packaging and purpose on life.
- She’s creating a 7 part video series known as “Not Nearly Dead Yet”
POINT #2: Permission to Be Pushed
- My mom made the decision to go all in after living 10 years of talking about what she wanted to do.
- I was looking at the calendar wrong and told her a date that was within a few days while I thought it was a few weeks from now, but it was ultimately when we needed to go.
POINT #3: Grow Yourself to Grow Others
- Consider the possibility that your parents are siblings are there for you to push and help grow.
- They won’t trust you unless you’re also coming from a place in which you’ve pushed yourself as well.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you currently find yourself no longer pushing yourself to move further and have lacked the ability to push others as well?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board the cost for not pushing yourself and what you think might be opened up and possible to start pushing today.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Consider that your parents and siblings are there to be pushed to grow. If you don’t push yourself to grow, than you don’t have permission to push others to grow beyond the level you’re pushing yourself.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?