Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: The Chaos of Mary Poppins
- After an amazing morning surf session, I came home to chaos in my kitchen with my daughter Bailee.
- She is the lead role for the play, Mary Poppins preparing for rehearsals, but forgot her scripts so I had to bring it to her.
POINT #2: Shrinking Back Into the Box
- The reason the WarriorBook is marked down with a $100 price tag is to weed out the weak men that aren’t willing to invest in themselves or get turned off by a high price tag.
- There is no discount for getting kicked in the dick, which is what the WarriorBook does.
POINT #3: What I Love About Money
- Money brings us the kick in the dick that we need to put the declarations that we make in changing the world by putting money on the line.
- The cleanest and simplest way to filter the talkers from the walkers is to put money on the table, and I put money into my companies, not others, investing in my own businesses.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you not backing your commitment up with money?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where you say you want to change but when the money comes up you shrivel up, rallying people to support you with your weak decisions. Then write down why it’s working or not working for you to get what you want.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“You know what I love about money? It’s this great kick in the dick, putting words into financial action. It’s the cleanest and simplest way to filter the talkers from the walkers as the walkers put money on the table. Put your money where your mouth is.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?