Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: A Glorious Day Pumping Air
- Today was a glorious day as I filled up the air in one of my cars, as we’ve been swapping around cars after my wife’s recent purchase of a Bentley.
- I’ve never been one of those kind of men that has any interest in puttering around on my cars for fun.
POINT #2: Driving a Tank with a Ferrari Motor
- Our family G-Wagon is like driving a really fast tank with an elite Ferrari engine, and it hasn’t been a vehicle I’ve been driving lately.
- It wasn’t until I began driving it around corners that I felt a mushy feeling, discovering the psi on the tires was really low.
POINT #3: An Irritated Mind
- I created the foundation for my irritation ignoring the pressure on these tires.
- It takes significantly longer to correct what would have been a simple issue to check in on before it got too low.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) have you been ignoring the “psi/tire pressure on your vehicle” to get low and neglected?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where that area is and how it feels to realize you’ve neglected, then see what you can do about it today.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Here was the harsh reality; I created the problem of the low pressure on the tires to our family vehicle. I created the foundation of the irritation through ignoring what I needed to take care, taking significantly longer to correct the standard of change.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?