Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Waking Up With Zero Fire
- There are days that we feel the opposite of fire to be motivated to tackle the day with what I refer to as The Freeze.
- It feels like the weight of the world is upon us, and nothing we do is going to change that problem most days that we wake up instead.
POINT #2: Swapping Out the Blanket of Fear
- The Blanket of Fear becomes the cause of The Freeze, compared to the Blanket of Fire that drives us towards success and production.
- We’ve been taught that it’s a default game to wake up on fire, and that’s when commitment pushes us through.
POINT #3: Deactivating Default Mode
- Regardless of how much we don’t want to do something, it’s what’s required in order to produce at the level that’s expected to live the Warrior’s Way.
- For me, I take up to 5 hours of my day in order to do that for myself, discovering that in so doing, I am able to reignite the fire as I deactivate the default mode of no motivation.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you stuck in default mode yet hoping for a miracle?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board one thing you can do to light yourself on fire to avoid default mode.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“It didn’t matter that I woke up not on fire. We think that it’s a default game that we are trained and educated to wait and hope to be educated to be on fire. That’s when it comes down to a commitment that I have within me to live the Warrior’s Way of Having It All. Being on Fire is the only way to pull that off, so I make sure that I complete my Core 4, regardless of whether or not I wanted to do it.
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?