Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Running a Software Company
- Software programming demands perfect operations, otherwise the code behind it breaks.
- Owning my own Software company gives me a TON of appreciation for anyone that works on the backend to make Software function for us.
POINT #2: Producing Amazing Opportunities Through Growth
- Software provides us with opportunities to see the growth that we have had, like the Facebook Memories that show us where we were on the exact same day previous years.
- The picture that I posted in 2013 going on a date has brought me to the place that I am in 2018 of establishing Episode 10 of the Date Your Wife podcast.
POINT #3: Measuring Growth by Looking Back
- I look at my world and who I’ve become and forget how far I’ve come and grown until I look back to where I was.
- Is your life better today than it was 5 years ago? You may discover that it’s mind bending to make this realization.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in each area of your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you better today than you were at this time a year ago?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board the thoughts that come up for me when you look at what’s working and what isn’t working.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“I am mesmerized by how different I am today from the man that I was years ago. The commitment that I gave to put my life back together. I am unable to appreciate how far I’ve come until I look back at where I’ve been.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?