Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Messaging About Melting Brains
- I had a client that messaged me about how he’s stressed the fuck out, feeling like his brain had been melting on him, even using a float tank to help him relax.
- He tried it once, quitting on himself too soon when it didn’t give him the results that he thought he needed the first time.
POINT #2: Relieve the Pressure
- Too often, we treat ourselves like shit for years and then quite after trying something new and not seeing immediate results.
- We have to shift and keep going until it creates the results that we desire, expecting it to have resistance the first time we do it.
POINT #3: We All Fail At First
- It’s inevitable that whenever we try something new, it’s NOT going to go as planned and we will fail.
- It requires reps with a ruthless commitment to go all in in order to create lasting change.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you currently pulling the “I Tried” strategy and then you quit after one time or shit got hard?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where you tapped out after one rep and the cost that we have inside of our world because it got hard, then write down what you know you can do today to shift that reality to get back into the game.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“We have destructive patterns that have occurred for years, then think that trying something new and quitting after not seeing immediate results from the first time. We’re all going to fail doing something for the first time, which requires a commitment to go all in to change.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?