Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: A Glorious Day of Conversations
- It was a great first day at my Strategic Coach Mastermind in Chicago, which I’ll go into more detail about in the next podcast, but what made today glorious involved conversations.
- They involved looking at the big picture while operating on a small scale.
POINT #2: Micro and Macro Experiences
- These experiences are on the micro and macro level, looking at things from a small or large perspective
- There are micro and macro decisions that are made everyday, but sometimes we make micro decisions without looking at the macro picture.
POINT #3: Look at the Big Picture
- It’s unsustainable to live a life of dieting in an extreme game, and daily routines are about sustaining the macro patterns through micro experiences.
- This brings long term results that stick.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you currently stuck in the game of playing into a micro situation that makes sense at the time but in the macro picture, you’re fucking yourself?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where that area is and what would have to change to make that micro experience a macro one instead.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Many people make decisions on the micro level without looking at the macro experience, or the Big Picture that those small decisions will make in the long run, depriving them of a limited perspective.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?