Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Clarification Before Date Night
- My wife and I were notified that our “Date Your Wife” podcast is #56 in all of iTunes, from out of tens of thousands of shows over all.
- For Danielle, the reason is because we’re relatable by adding value from what works and what doesn’t.
POINT #2: A Date in Itself
- A lot of people don’t take the time to date their spouse, only to wonder later on that their connection isn’t as good as it can be.
- The podcast we do together gives us an opportunity to communicate even more with each other.
POINT #3: Getting to the Point to Train on Real Shit
- Danielle got to the point of being able to talk about sex, money, parenthood and communication on a show to share with the world by coming to a conclusion as we each hold our own when there’s tension as well as a debate.
- It takes time to get on the same page and deploy something with another person, in this case with my wife to train on stage and within podcasts.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) did you think that you had a great idea years ago, making a commitment to yourself that you’re going to do something but it hasn’t happened yet?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board what it would take to get that thing off the ground in the next week.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“A lot of people don’t take the time to date their spouse, only to wonder later on why their connection isn’t as good as it can be because they don’t take the time to communicate.”
— Danielle White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?