Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Personal Exchanges
- I had a series of text exchanges with a family member debating about how much I know her and how she is, yet I don’t….I don’t know this family member anymore.
- We have this idea in our mind of who a person used to be and who we are now.
POINT #2: Pretending to Make Adult Connections
- We get stuck in a rut with our relationships from our past that don’t allow us to become who we actually are today.
- The story of the past doesn’t match the person of the present, doing this the most with ourselves.
POINT #3: Holding Yourself Back
- We hold ourselves back from being who we need to become by holding ourselves hostage to not grow from the earlier version of ourselves.
- We have new experiences and considerations that give us a chance to create things that we never could have before.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you holding yourself back that is in complete conflict to what you currently are?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where that area is and what you’re going to do to become the person you are, rather than holding yourself hostage from who you used to be.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“When we look at a person from who they once were, we get stuck in a rut with our relationships because we don’t let people become who they actually are today. The person that is in front of me is the person that I respect today, which is shown by who we are by our current results. I don’t hold a person hostage by who they were in their past.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?