Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Yet Again I’m Talking About Life
- One of the changes that comes about constantly in life is in making choices, which brings with it constant pressure.
- We can either choose change or have change change us on its own.
POINT #2: Months of Noise
- There were months of noise inside of the game to make sense in putting any order or direction into something that I wasn’t choosing to do.
- When my life is heading in a direction that doesn’t make sense, it will continue to break down until I am willing to listen and change.
POINT #3: Choosing to Change
- This change comes from within, speaking to us to create something new, which requires letting go of something that’s been part of your life that isn’t serving you.
- The reason why my life works is when I listen to the whisperings of the Voice inside to pull the trigger for change.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you currently in a place where you must choose change, living a different strategy instead?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where that area is and what you’re choosing to change along with the first step to CHOOSE that change.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“When I started choosing to change, I started searching and hunting for powerful possibilities in my life that had never been available to me before. I was stuck and couldn’t adjust because I wasn’t choosing to change. This change comes from within my soul.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?