Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Living Long Before I Led
- I was doing the Core 4 this morning like I always do every morning, which I’ve lived long before I started teaching it to anyone else.
- After I went surfing, I enjoyed a float tank session which helps me transcend my mind.
POINT #2: Framing My Pure Moves
- I speak at the FunnelHacking Event for ClickFunnels in Florida this week and while floating I was outlining my entire moves.
- My mind was being guided inside of a pure place to find answers, which is exactly what meditation is.
POINT #3: Master of My Own Mind
- When we are able to figure out how to get present, we are able to take us to a place of what is happening right now, rather than what was or what could be.
- Once I learned how to master and transcend my mind, I learned what is was telling me daily to focus on what was more relevant, in which I owned my mind, rather than having anyone else own it for me.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you have the least control of your mind?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where that area is and what it feels like to be owned in that area by your mind, writing whether or not it’s acceptable. If it’s not, write down what can be done today to help you get to the place in which you will own your own mind, perhaps for the first time.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“The biggest reason why I started down the path of meditation ten years ago, learning a bunch of different methods, was that I learned how to control and master my mind. Most days, I am able to transcend what’s going on in my head to face the struggles of what could be, and control the circus in my mind instead of having it control me.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?