Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Finding My Sweet Spot at 45 Minutes
- I’ve been using Float Tanks for the past few months now, and I’ve discovered that when I choose to float in the morning, I am able to find more insights within.
- My life works when I listen to the Voice.
POINT #2: Me with Me
- Whether it’s called the Holy Spirit, Universe, Intuition, or Unknown Source, there is a Voice within each one of us that occurs in the very core of our being telling us truths on how to live.
- It’s me sharing insights with me, learning to own the decisions that I make instead of having them own me.
POINT #3: Cleaning Up My Borrow Past
- I had a credit card debt from my past that wasn’t going to effect my credit score if I ever got it paid off, but it was for my own peace of mind to clean up in my present state what I had holding me back in the past.
- This brought closure, showing me that there are small details that hold us back the bigger that we get, becoming a requirement in order to grow
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you have a piece inside of you that knows it needs to be cleaned up?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board what might be possible in your life by cleaning that detail from your past up, then what is one thing that you can do today to get that done.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“My life works when I listen to the Voice. It’s me and me that allows me to go to deeper levels of truth. This Voice sits inside of each of us that clicks to the core of our very being, eliminating all of the stories in our lives when we’re able to listen to the Voice within. “
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?