Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Massive Triggers
- Over the past few days I’ve had a few people in my life bring out massive behaviors and triggers within me as I am heading to FunnelHacking Live in Florida.
- These situations brought fire, anger and rage convinced me that I needed to silence the things that are triggering me.
POINT #2: Fog Horns and Television Shows
- Where I live, there’s this fog horn out in the harbor that at first was keeping me awake at night, being a massive distraction, like watching a television show and having a bunch of chatter going on all around us.
- It wasn’t until I was able to see the purpose behind it being there that I was able to grow used to it being in my life.
POINT #3: How To Guide Yourself Out of Chaos
- If we sit back for a second, allowing ourselves to guide ourselves out of the chaos, the distraction and annoyance is meant to warn me.
- The triggers are teaching us a lesson to make us better.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you currently find yourself triggered by an individual or a foghorn, eliminating the noise that’s coming at you internally?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where that area is what the warning is trying to tell you. What specifically is going on in that area within that foghorn, what is the lesson it’s trying to teach you.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Too many individuals day to day find themselves in a situation that they want to destroy the foghorn (distraction) but don’t want to get off of their ass to do something different. They look at the foghorn as the problem, rather than as a warning system. The things that we see in others are there to teach us more about ourselves.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?