Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Standing on a Long Stage
- Today’s episode is done while having an absolute blast getting things ready and on point to for FunnelHacking Live in Florida.
- Earlier today I received a major award of a large plaque and ring for hitting eight figures within my business using ClickFunnels as a major marketing tool to get there.
POINT #2: 3 Things That Matter
- I have my Warrior Trainer ring, my ClickFunnels ring anomy wedding ring, which are more than the precious metals and jewels on the rings, but the symbols that these rings represent.
- They symbolize commitments and results of the work that I’ve put into becoming who I am.
POINT #3: The Symbol of Commitment Cannot Be Stolen
- This creates an opportunity for individuals to rise, which also entails all off the work that it takes to get there in the first place.
- The ring is a symbol of the power that it takes with a commitment to produce, but if the ring is worn without doing the work, it’s as if we stole the power which becomes a challenge in the deepest of ways.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) have you found yourself hunting for the award when you are not searching for the power?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board that area and the aspect of the worth that you must fall in love with to pull this off.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“I have three rings in my life that mean something because of what I had to do to earn them: my Warrior ring, ClickFunnels ring I just received at the FunnelHacking Event, and my wedding ring. You and I have been called upon to create a reality of the work that we’ve fallen in love with, not the ring that symbolizes the power that comes from the commitment that comes with the process.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?