Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Training on Core 4 Before Tony Robbins
- I just got home from Florida speaking at FunnelHacking Live with Tony Robbins following, training for the first time the concept of the Core 4 within Wake Up Warrior.
- I got to deploy the prequel to the WarriorBook with the Be the Man book.
POINT #2: 17 Years to get 3,000 Copies and Hundreds of Comments
- We have had multiple clients comment and messages speaking about the power of the book and the results of it.
- The journey that it’s taken to produce that book took 17 years.
POINT #3: Taking Time that Sits on the Wake of Work that’s Done
- I didn’t have to create a presentation from what I do but from who I am.
- The Core 4 is who I am and have been teaching and training that becomes simplified to the necessary moving parts.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you expecting to be elite but you don’t have enough time under tension?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where you feel overwhelmed that the results that you want are not showing up yet, then write out what might be possible for you if you double down in that area for the next 24 months to make that result happen.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“The stuff that will make a massive impact will not happen overnight. It comes on the wake of doing an incredible amount of work, which requires short term and long term projects. The projects that require years and years of work brings about the greatest results because of the time that it takes to do the necessary work.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?