Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Day Number 8 without an Alcoholic Mind
- It’s been eight days since I went without alcohol, and through a series of events over the past week and a half I’ve decided to be done with it.
- But in order to do that, I need to seek help.
POINT #2: The Sober Entrepreneur
- I have been working with Russ Perry, owner of Design Pickle and creator of the book, The Sober Entrepreneur, to learn about what sobriety is and what it is not.
- AA didn’t work for me and no one talks about sobriety as a lifestyle experience, and instead as someone that’s broken.
POINT #3: Adding to Life, Instead of Taking Away
- Sobriety is about living a life in alignment with truth.
- It’s a lifestyle that requires reframing what we can ADD to our lives to become better.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you currently stuck in a frame that is not serving you?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where that area is and what it would look like without being stuck, then write down one thing you could do today to get there.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Our lives are driven by the stories that we tell and the frame in which we see life through. This determines what we believe is real and the truth in our realities. When my mind is too stressed, bored, or full of joy, it looks for a solution, and that was found for me in alcohol. I’d try to remove it, but that never worked. It’s the addition of life that has allowed for other things to happen, so instead of learning how to be sober by focusing on removing alcohol from my life, I’m learning to reframe my sobriety that I have already mastered at a bunch of levels, taking skillsets that I’ve mastered to create a sober lifestyle of a healthier liver, mindset and possibility for creating a new pattern in regards to alcohol, which will set me free.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?