Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Major Mouth Reconstruction Appointment
- I am having some major mouth reconstruction to deal with a tumor along my jaw that has resulted in over 15 years of dentures on the bottom of my mouth and a bunch of other things.
- There are a lot of problems and challenges in the way I chew, talk and so on.
POINT #2: Dealing with the Journey
- This is the year to deal with my mouth, which is turning into quite the project to get the teeth to work, starting with tissue work on my gums first before anything else.
- It will require cadaver tissue to use, and one step after another of healing for a few weeks after another.
POINT #3: Numbed to Convenience
- I have every reason in the world to not do anything about it, but that’s when I realized that there’s no good time to start taking care of things in our lives.
- The side of my whole face is going to be numb today, which will interfere with some virtual training today, but life isn’t about doing shit at a convenient time.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you procrastinating through shit that you know you need to lock down on an inconvenient commitment?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where you have been unwilling to make a commitment and what would have to be done to get it done. Follow that up with what will be possible for you when you no longer need to worry about it.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Nothing that is actually worth anything is ever going to be convenient. If it matters, it’s always going to be inconvenient.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?