Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Warrior Week 46 and BMS Boot Camp
- This week we have eight men training in the certified Training game for Warrior Week 46 and a BMS Boot Camp for my wife’s hair salon is going to be going on.
- There are 3 different Trainings occurring this week across my businesses along with virtual trainings.
POINT #2: Brushing Away My Gums
- On top of all of these Trainings occurring at the same time, I had work done on my mouth as mentioned in yesterday’s podcast episode.
- I found out that because of how stiff my toothbrushes were as well as how vigorous I had been brushing away at my teeth, I was literally brushing away my gums, so I have to have surgery to repair all of that, the first stage occurring amongst all of this training chaos.
POINT #3: Perfect Reps
- Reps are what makes a person become elite at whatever it is that they do.
- Perfect isn’t a place to get to, but a focus on progress to course correct in order to get the results that you want.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you not getting the results that you want? Where are you not course correcting, even though you’re doing the work?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where you’re not getting the results that you want, then get clear about where you currently are, what the rep is that you have to start hitting every single day.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Take someone who is elite at something, and you will see someone that has gone through a shitload of reps. That’s what makes us different than the person we were yesterday. Perfect isn’t a place to get to, but a hit reps, course correct, and improve. Without the repetition of the game, learning how to course correct to get better in the next rep, next time, you’re not going to get any better.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?