Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Crazy Realities are Not Ideal
- Life itself is not always going to be ideal, and after surgery in my mouth, my immune system is now off as well.
- There are other events going on with my businesses, and dealing with a swollen mouth is thrown into the mix as well.
POINT #2: Conditions Don’t Matter
- At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter that the conditions aren’t ideal; it’s non-negotiable to be responsible with these commitments.
- There isn’t anyone to take over for you when you’re the answer and the solution for what you have been called to do.
POINT #3: Committed to Experience the Warrior’s Way
- The Warrior’s Way is experiencing going all in with your conditions and functions, regardless of whether or not things are ideal or not.
- Stories are eliminated when we make commitments the focus, rather than the conditions.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you find yourself stuck in a situation allowing conditions in your life to waiver the influence you will have to your commitments?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board why you are allowing these conditions to own you, and what the cost is allowing these conditions to rule you.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter if conditions are ideal or not. Commitments are non-negotiable. There is no excuse to waive the roles that you were called to do, regardless of what stories come up. My conditions do not dictate my commitments and my commitment is to run through events today, regardless of the reality of my swollen face from mouth surgery.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?