Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Saturday Floats
- I’m beginning to feel a bit better from my mouth surgery after doing a float session.
- I was doing Warrior work on my cell phone and quickly found out I was not alone.
POINT #2: I’m Here Because of You
- The man recognized me after listening to the podcasts and is heading down the path of learning the Warrior’s Way.
- While finishing my Stack on my cell phone living the Warrior’s Way, I had this realization that people are watching all of the time.
POINT #3: Do You and Be You
- There are a lot of situations that I’ve found myself in by learning from others, witnessing how other people choose to live, walk and talk.
- Do you and be you, because there are always people watching, and the person we need to learn the most from is ourselves.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you need to become more conscience to be YOU?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where you need to become more aware of you, then write something you could do to become more conscious to be you. Then write what might be possible if you were more comfortable being you.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“There are people watching us all of the time, and we don’t even know that they’re learning more about what we do and say than we even realize. We are learning from others every single day on what life was supposed to look like and sound like. No matter what you do and how you live and operate, there are going to be people watching, so do you and be you. One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever given myself is to become my greatest company.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?