Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Periodontal Check Ups and Surfing updates.
- After my check up from my mouth surgery, I was told that I still have 4-5 days until I can surf again, which will be nearly 12 days of not being in the water.
- There’s deep therapy that comes to me when I surf, but I took this delay on myself.
POINT #2: Wanting Nothing to Do With Stitches
- My body doesn’t want anything to do with stitches, so I put a band-aid over my Achilles heel which I’ve had multiple surgeries on and avoided the open wound over and over again.
- This lesson taught me to importance of letting my body properly heal the FIRST time, otherwise I’m going to create a worst situation.
POINT #3: Sad Situations that Were Once Small
- The consequences of dealing with small issues are annoying and inconvenient, and so it’s not until they become a big issue that I take the time to heal.
- It makes me sad to look at the reality that I can’t get the bacteria from the ocean into my mouth while surfing, eliminating half of 2018 to surf.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you currently in a position in which you’re in love with a process you are currently doing, but ignoring an issue that is coming up that is holding you back?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board why you’re ignoring this issue, and what would happen for you long term if you sacrifice now in the short term to get it resolved.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“As annoying as the surgeries are for the next few months to deal with the issues in my mouth, it will eliminate the frustrations that continually happen for years to come. The journey of life is the willingness to sacrifice in the short term for something greater in the long term.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?