Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Introduction to Green Smoothies 101
- I got to introduce my son Parker to a large green smoothie that led to tons of shitting the rest of the day. Literally.
- As the body gets used to the nutrients and greens, it regulates itself to not react so intensely to the after effects of green smoothies.
POINT #2: Birthday Surfing Supersede Doctor’s Orders
- Though my doctor stated that I couldn’t go surfing until Saturday, I went surfing on my son’s birthday, since even though he’s just turned 19, it’s only been the second time we’ve been able to celebrate his birthday together.
- I am NOT going to miss another birthday for him, as we’re celebrating my 7 year old daughter’s birthday as well.
POINT #3: Spilled Smoothie Between the Legs
- I had a green smoothie between my legs while backing into my parking spot, and a woman that is backing out of her spot doesn’t see me, so I hit the brakes and the green smoothie goes all over the floor.
- As much as I want to operate as a victim, it’s not going to do me any good, and so I choose to operate from a place of power and become willing to ask for help from others to course correct for a productive day.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you facing trouble but you’re not asking for help?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where that area is and what’s holding you back from asking for help, then write what you can do today to ask someone else for help.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“There’s a piece of my mind that wants to go to the victim place, regardless of how much power I operate from because of situations that I don’t have any way to prepare for. I can wallow in self-pity, or I can go from Plan A to Plan B, C, or D and jump back on track into my game acknowledging that the problem is not going to go away. I need to reach out for help from others to help to support me.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?