Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Birthday Parties and Drinking Canned Wine
- I am continuing my journey not drinking any alcohol and so I got to witness what drinking a lot of canned wines looked like around me.
- I saw the consequences of it with severe headaches amongst those that drank it the following day.
POINT #2: Stuck in the Headache
- I feel great, yet there were several people that were partakers of the canned wine after not sleeping well and having headaches afterwards.
- They claimed it wasn’t because of the wine to have such a big headache, but little actions can lead to big consequences.
POINT #3: Small, Inconsequential Consequences
- There are small things and being a cheap bastard about things.
- Though it doesn’t seem like a lot at the time, add it all up and small decisions lead to huge results in both the positive and negative in our life, depending on what we want to spend our time with.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you currently find yourself in the same shitty situations that are not serving you?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where that area is, then look at what might be available to you if you could buy back all of that time from being a cheap bastard.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“There are small, seemingly inconsequential decisions that are made that ultimately have a very large impact onto the bigger picture. And then there’s being a cheap bastard about things that get us exactly what we paid for, despite wanting something with better quality. We get what we pay for, regardless of what that is.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?