Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Another Glorious Day of Surfing
- There are fewer things in my life that I enjoy more than surfing with my son, and it’s been fun to watch him experience growth in the Pacific Ocean.
- And another perk is that my voice is coming back even more.
POINT #2: Floating Check Out
- Everyone needs to do some float therapy to experience meditation and decompress your day.
- This time around, I found that my body was getting too warm and I felt overwhelmed, and I couldn’t figure it out until I saw a tip on the quiet room TV before going into my pod that recommended taking a cold shower before getting in the pod to avoid overheating.
POINT #3: Creamed Up Stick of Butter
- When I took a cold shower instead of a hot one before getting in the pod, I felt like a creamed up stick of butter, feeling fun instead of inhibited by my own behavior.
- We may even know what to do, but out of our own choice, we don’t do it, and instead experience unwanted desires.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you metaphorically overheating yourself in a pod, experiencing unwanted desires?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where you are experiencing unwanted desires.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“We inhibit our experiences not reading the instructions and following the counsel that’s been given us. We may even know what we need to do, but don’t do it by our own choice.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?