Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Funtastic Sunday Morning Driving
- After an amazing surfing session, I was driving down the road with my youngest daughter having a fun and fantastic time, which combined together makes everything funtastic.
- I went surfing with an old friend of mine Preston that is becoming an entrepreneur with recreational cannabis that is available in California, opening up a new industry.
POINT #2: Ruby’s LOL Dolls
- For Ruby, the LOL Dolls are something that she’s absolutely in love with, and they’re pretty with a mystery each time a package is opened for LOL dolls.
- These are her deepest passion in her life, but she’s still understanding what “rare & limited edition” means.
POINT #3: Pursuits of Love
- When you pursue what you love, you are creating a life that matters.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you need to stop listening to what other people are saying and you need to start doing something that you know you are called to do?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where you see what you need to do and what you have individuals telling you that something is rare and elite and valuable even though you don’t see it yourself.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“When you pursue what you love, you are creating a life that matters. The status of ‘elite’ and ‘rare’ is all in the mind of the beholder.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?