Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: An Inevitable Time to Shift
- I knew that there was going to come a time in which this Daily Fuel show was going to shift from the format that it’s been in, even though it has thousands of followers.
- There are various groups that have been listening to the content.
POINT #2: Group Messages
- There’s the group that has listened to the show to listen for free, adding value in a person’s life with the contingency that they will not step through to any Warrior events or programs.
- Then there are others that have invested in a program or event with Warrior, from WarriorBook to Be the Man book, taking a step forward and then there’s the 3rd group that have gone all in and joined inside of the internal network for the awakening of men to the Have It All lifestyle.
POINT #3: Investing Time, Energy and Money
- I have an internal network that is getting the best of me on a daily basis after sharing my message with others, helping them in a big way, and the time has come to take this podcast internal as well.
- The new episodes of the Warrior On Fire podcast will only be available inside of my students inside of Wake Up Warrior DKW Stylists and Warrior Wealth.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) have you experienced a fork in the road?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- If you desire more inside of this game, make sure that your email is placed inside of Warrior On Fire at http://warrioronfire.mystagingwebsite.com so that you can have options to be made aware of. Over the next few weeks, we will be sending the next steps to you.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“The Warrior on Fire podcast was not meant as a sedation tool, but an inspiration tool linked up with the science and art of getting shit done for an individual to have it all and wake up. I must now focus my energy on those that are the most committed to play.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?